Visalis® 100 is a safe, reliable and easy to use phacoemulsification system for anterior segment procedures.
|Preparation of Visalis® 100|
- Designed for maximum patient safety with a completely closed system and Adaptive Power Control
- Fully supports micro incision surgery techniques to optimize visual outcomes
- Provides a Surge Security System to precisely stabilize the anterior chamber
- Easy, intuitive control of the system via graphical user interface and touchscreen
- Safe and efficient surgery with superior ergonomics and an ultra-light handpiece
- Short setup time and precise control of fluidics using a peristaltic pump with venturi effect